Monday, May 26, 2014

I don’t mind doing exposing since everyone is doing exposing -Ishika Borah


I don’t mind doing exposing since everyone is doing exposing -Ishika Borah
I don’t mind doing exposing since everyone is doing exposing-Ishika Borah (5)Northern part of the country has enwrapped lots of glamour. Though Delhi is the capital of the country, one can proudly say, Mumbai is the capital of the cinema industry. Hence all those glamour faces from different parts of the country flow towards Mumbai much as all the rivers stream towards the sea. Everyday in Mumbai, thousands of such talents strive hard to create an impression. One among such glamorous talents is this actress Ishika Borah.
Ishika Borah an upcoming model and actress did B sc. In zoology !
She was born in Assam but did schooling from Shillong. She did fashion designing course from Delhi. Now Ishika is growing every minute in film land, shared  her feelings with KANNADA TIMES.
 
1-You are from? About your Childhood days…
From Assam…we were in Shillong.
I don’t mind doing exposing since everyone is doing exposing-Ishika Borah (7)2-Actually what you studied …and how you entered to film filed?
I did B sc.{zoology}honors….and fashion designing course form Delhi.




3-When and how you entered into film industry? Who inspired you as an artist?
Came to Mumbai 5 yrs back….my friends inspired me as an artist.
4-Your first experience in front of camera?
Did a jewellary shoot that was my 1st experience in front of the camera.
5-How Bollywood is supporting to upcoming artists like you..?
We have to struggle a lot since i don’t have any filmy background.
6- Are you from a theatre background or experienced in modeling field?
No i was not form theatre background or i didn’t had experience in modeling
 7-Which role has given you more satisfaction while acting?
Very hot glamour role.
I don’t mind doing exposing since everyone is doing exposing-Ishika Borah (6)8-Today glamour is first and acting skill is next..do you agree this statement? Any actress can become star in a day by exposing more…is it correct? What you say…about this? You belong to which category?
Yaa…..it depends upon person to person..i don’t mind doing exposing since everyone is doing exposing.
9-How you are unique than other artists and how you are winning in film field computations?
I’m competing with myself
10-Your future plans and goals? Are you interested to do any other activities in film land except acting..like direction and production?
I’m a model and actress…not interested in direction and production right now.
11-You are getting huge payment? Or producer, director and concept friendly artist?
Means…how you satisfied? by good concept films or only by money?……………
Yaa i m getting good payment since I’m going international shoots.
but i want to do good movies.
 I don’t mind doing exposing since everyone is doing exposing-Ishika Borah (8)12-How you learn dance? Classical or western?
I know western dance
13- What’s your opinion about expose?
I don’t mind exposing if the script required.
 14- Are you ready to do in ITEM SONGS?
Yaa interested in item songs.
15-List your last achievements…as a model and as an actress…
I’m a 4 times debonair model..did lots of international shoots..fashion shoots…etc..did festival movies:”koutuhal”…international movie “beyond”
16-About your upcoming projects..
Have few international shoots n movies.
I don’t mind doing exposing since everyone is doing exposing-Ishika Borah (2)17-Where you settled now?
Now I’m in Mumbai
18-Memorable moments…
Memorable moments are shooting in Goa and Dubai.
 19-About your fans…!
Thank u so much for supporting me love all.

No comments:

Post a Comment